Terms & Conditions
1. This sculpture contest is open to all Malaysian students in Public and Private higher education institutions (must present valid student ID) at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, family members, participating suppliers, agencies, dealers, service providers and/or interested persons connected to IJMPD or its affiliated companies are strictly prohibited from participating in this contest. Any ineligible entry submitted, will be summarily disqualified and thereafter non-appealable.
2. IJMPD shall disqualify any entry participation, whereby in its opinion and discretion, a participant has deliberately or negligently submitted a media content deemed obscene, defamatory, indecent, politically provocative or generally offensive in nature. Any participation entry submitted containing fraudulent information using false identity or other particulars with the intention to deceive or misrepresent IJMPD shall be disqualified accordingly.
3. IJMPD reserves the right to exercise its discretion to accept, reject, modify, suspend or cancel any entry participation, where and when deemed necessary, in respect to any violation or potential violation of any Terms and Conditions stipulated herewith.
4. IJMPD reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to enforce, exempt, amend, remove or determine any Terms and Conditions of the contest, at any time without prior notice. Accordingly, IJMPD reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to cancel, postpone, suspend, modify or terminate the contest with prior notice.
5. Categories of prizes, benefits and/or entitlements awarded to winners are not exchangeable for cash or any other goods and are non-transferable. IJMPD reserves the right to vary or substitute the prizes. Decisions made by IJMPD regarding the contest including winners and prizes shall be final.
6. Participants agree to allow IJMPD to use all information obtained throughout the application and registration process of the said contest/competition. IJMPD may, for this purpose disclose any such information to third parties as may be required in accordance with proper business practice.
7. Any Intellectual Property rights in relation to the contest including the winning sculpture designs shall be owned, authorized, licensed or assigned by IJMPD. IJMPD reserves the rights to modify, amend, recreate or destroy the sculptures. When necessary, the designer shall be involved in the process without additional remunerations.
8. Sculptures become intellectual property legally owned by IJMPD in which the designer’s name will be engraved at the bottom of the sculptures. IJMPD reserves the rights to utilise the property for any purpose including marketing and publicity without limitations at any time.
9. IJMPD shall not be liable to any monetary compensation, reimbursement or indemnity arising from any death, losses, personal injuries, claims, property damages or expenses to any party throughout the duration of the contest.
10. For any part of the contest that is not capable of being executed as planned due to causes beyond the control of IJMPD, IJMPD reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to modify or suspend the contest. IJMPD shall not be held liable or responsible for the consequences.